Casual Elegance in Nude Tones for Women Over 50
If you want to change your dress style, or looking for new colors to add to your wardrobe, are thinking of arranging a capsule wardrobe, or just want a new trendy outfit, then nude and neutral colors should be on top of your shopping list.
Women over 50 often feel lost, we have changed, our personality, our attitude and our self-confidence has changed, at least with most women I know. Many of us battle with the fashion look we are striving for. We want an age appropriate but not frumpy wardrobe that is modern, stylish, chic, classy, elegant, wild, dramatic and I could go on forever here. So what exactly do women in their midlife actually want to wear?
Most fashion stylists and observers believe that every woman should own an elegant, simple and timeless wardrobe that can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion.
I agree, and personally I feel it is important to always wear clothes you feel comfortable in, don’t ever wear something just because it’s trending but it looks shit on you and you know it. Doing that doesn’t make us younger, girlies! Just saying…
Shopping Links for Your Perfect Look in Natural Tones and Comfy Style
Just Be Different! A Casual Elegant Look in Neutral Colors
Wear something comfortable for the Weekend Shopping Trip or Lunch with the Girls. I love this mix of elegant and wild boho. A fashion style for women, with a unique style of dress, far from stale and boring, but rather stylish and exclusive.
- What I like most about this soft Wrap Design Cashmere Knit Cardigan is that its design has a slimming and figure friendly fit, just like a wrap dress does.
- Simply elegant Silk Cami, it’s minimalism with a timeless V-neckline, the perfect garment to wear under the Knit Cardigan.
- These striped stretch Bell Bottom Flares are so comfy and add a touch of Boho to the minimalist look of the outfit. Flattering and very popular, many women over 50 love these pants. Dare to wear stripes. Love this look!
Hot Heels, A Cross Body Bag and Aviator-Style Sunglasses
Pumps are a girls best friend too, incase you were wondering… Choose a heel you can walk in, and if you don’t like these pointed toes, that’s fine, get pumps with a square toe design. They are more comfy, but I have loved these pointed designs like forever, and even if my feet hurt, they are worth wearing.
- Ok, this playful Cross Body Bag with its Coin Purse in Vegan Napa Leather is too cute. Why should 50plus women not own it?
- Ohlala, I wonder if these are to high for me to walk in. Heel height 4.68 inches. But I love love love these Pumps by Steve Madden in a soft neutral tan color, they should be a part of your capsule wardrobe anyway so what are you waiting for. Grab em!
- Ridley Sunglasses are probably not on your list as you surely have a pair or two pairs of sunglasses as most women do. However, if you need new sunglasses you should consider these. The aviator style glasses really do suit all face shapes.
Accessorize and Glamourize your Look with Statement Jewelry
- A feminine look needs feminine earrings. Pink Quartz Hyaline Earrings that are comfortable to wear and non-allergenic.
- Have you tried these sparkling, eye-widening eyeshadows with shimmering champagne and illuminating amber shades of this Luxury Palette of Pops Dazzling Diamonds Eyeshadow Palette by world-renowned makeup artist Charlotte Tilbury? Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; mineral oil-free; synthetic fragrance-free; formaldehyde-free; gluten-free. Cruelty free, made in Italy. Love this!
- The Statement Necklace is a must-have every women over 50 should have, if you ask me. It just adds a touch of classy to every outfit really. See More Statement necklaces
Date Night with Your Partner? Why not wear this Outfit with a Blazer instead of the Wrap Knit Cardigan
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.