Favorite Camel with Pastel Blue Trend Look 2021, the Perfect Color Combo
Why we feel that there is more than just one way to wear Ripped Jeans, just read on and see our favorite Camel with Pastel Blue Trend Look 2021.
When these ripped and torn jeans first appeared, I screamed Nooooo, I am not going with this. But they are not leaving, so in adherance with my new rebellious attitude I had to overthink my dress style anyway and now I literally live in these.
There is a big difference between a sloppy look and a stylish, trendy look, see for yourself, or do you find this look trashy?
For as long as we can remember, we were used to not wearing torn clothes, now we pay a small fortune for torn top designer denims. ( thank goodness, these are available for all budgets)
Of course, tastes and dress styles differ, but I am always looking for and creating new looks that are not only age appropriate but also sassy, modern and with a touch of sexy to fit my everyday life. I am a 50+ woman, I am not the cookie-baking granny yet (I actually love the idea!!) but I am still very much a working girl in business life.
Shopping Links for Your Perfect and Affordable Rip Denim Look This Seasons Favorite Camel with Pastel Blue Trend Look in 2021, the Perfect Color Combination
Perfect Outfit for a Lunch Date, Work Outfit (if your boss is cool), Weekend Shopping Day, Drinks with the Girls or with your Partner, turn heads with this gorgeous look in soft pastel and neutral camel colors. All these clothing items can be a part of our much loved capsule wardrobe, don’t you think?
- Camel Boyfriend Blazer Coat I can’t even begin to describe this Coat, I have loved it for many years and will continue to do so. It’s not going away. The ultimate classic piece you really need to level up your wardrobe with.
- Bleach Rip Straight Leg JeansWith the higher waist and straight leg, you can do no wrong, it’s a winning design amongst the jean cuts, if you ask me.
- Cowl Neck Camisole is a popular and comfortable all time favorite. Most women adore wearing this soft and feminine look.
Caps and Totes for Windy and Long Shopping Strolls
I have so many caps, hats, baker boys, and beanies, not only do I have bad hair days every so often ( it’s the gray growing faster than my liking) but I just love the different looks I can create. From sporty, to french style, to glam to sassy….
- Stone Button Front Cardigan The V Neckline and front button of this cardigan is perfect to wear over the Cowl Neck Cami.
- Wool Blend Baseball Cap this one is in my cupboard, just waiting to be worn again.
- Tote Straw Bag I like really big bags or tiny ones. At the moment I love Belt Bagsand Totes
Whatever The Occasion, A Silk Scarf Can Be Added, Always!
- Sandwash Square Silk Scarf, easy to wear matching this outfit perfectly, but also looks cute in your hair.
- Women Peep Toe Ankle Boots High Heels available in many colors, I chose these matching navy blue Heels for this look. Just caught my eye!
- Blue Cross Body Bag, like I already mentioned, small bags are trending, why not wear it as a belt bag. If you need a tote, then just use both.
Dress It Up Or Dress It Down... It's So Easy to Style up Your Outfit With Affordable Accessories
- Bohemian Wood And Marble Effect Oval Shaped Drop Statement Earrings love, love, love, found these and I think they are an accessory worth having.
- Sunglasses no matter what style, shape or color you prefer your sunglasses to be , they do add glam to every outfit, sunny days are so uplifting…
- Statement Bracelet Bohemian Stackable Beaded Strand Stretch Bangles Sparkly Crystal, Tassel Charm it doesn’t have to be much jewelry, just one Bracelet and the look is complete
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.