Favorite Weekend Trend Look for Women Over 50
Did you know that the Color ‘Rust’ is also on this year’s Trendcolor List making this a Favorite Weekend Trend Look for Women over 50 who like wearing the latest look with timeless approval.
Ok, I know! I know that many women who have reached midlife age are successful career girls and can afford real leather, so why do I often show faux leather? Well, the answer is simple, many woman can but many women can’t afford expensive or haute couture clothing. Therefore I like to show flashy outfits with affordable items.
Actually this Faux Leather Blazer I am using in Today’s Look, Sold Out while I was preparing this Blog Post 🙁 …. but don’t despair, I found something just as gorgeous for you. See for yourself , a huge variety of designs and colors in soft faux leather style. I bought this to see the quality and I am very happy I did, not the best photo of me, but whatever…
See my Instagram, occasionaly I show the looks I bought, so that you believe I really actually do buy alot of the items I show you, not all, because I am not a millionaire, but some, ok, many 🙂
As soon as I have more time for well prepared photo shoots, and this neverending lockdown and social distancing situation ends), I will be doing more photoshoots again. I promise!
I have shown the fancy Weekend Vibes Tote in another Look too, because I think I have fallen in love with this simple yet showy design. I must have it!
Shopping Links for This Weekend Trend Look Women Over 50 will Love Wearing!
Casual Faux (or Real) Leather Blazer the 50plus Women Love and Feel Confident Wearing
Weekend Vibes, Chill Mood, Time To Shine and Wine
I have mentioned this Tote Bag like a million times, so I won’t go into further detail here except that it has leather details, is great for groceries or a weekend getaway and measures 20 x 11 inches.
Don't forget to Shine with these Sparkling Colors
Make a modern, bold statement with these Hoop Earrings, I mostly wear hoops. I just really love them, and I have for many years. Hoop Earrings look great with my hair open and with my hair up in a bun.
- Hoop Earrings are perfect for daytime and evening outfits alike
- Eyeshadow Palette Shades Description by Revolve
– Peche II (light matte beige with peach undertone),
– Suede (metallic satin warm champagne),
– Savarin (creamy matte neutral warm, light mid-tone),
– Cognac (matte terracotta nude),
– Sable (matte milk chocolate brown),
– Ember (bright satin metallic duochrome orange copper),
– Apricot (golden satin metallic duochrome shimmer apricot),
– Roseus (soft matte-stain peach-pink),
– Chocolat II (rich matte chocolate brown),
– Mahogany (deep satin metallic plum),
– Cointreau (warm satin metallic copper),
– Ode to Hannah (satin metallic shimmer antiqued gold)
- Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick from the House of Yves Saint Laurent, Limited Edition Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick available in new shades of rich, creamy, satin lipstick.
So, will you be wearing this Outfit soon?
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.