Women Over 50 Love The New Trendcolors 2021
See how 50+ Women wear the new vibrant Spring 2021 Trendcolors. Why we feel that it is essential to upgrade your seasonal wardrobe with accessories in the new trendcolors is not really hard to understand.
I love Accessories such as these Earrings in the new Trendcolor because I love adding a bit of drama (only to our wardrobe not in our lives, right?) so levelling up our casual wardrobe with vibrant colors and styles is what it is all about. Upgrade your Capsule Wardrobe with fresh colors and fun accessories this year in the trendcolors which reflect hope and optimism and hopefully uplift your mood and spirit.
Brighten up your wardrobe and wear the new friendly yellow trendcolor in 2021.
Shopping Links for Your Casual and Affordable Spring Outfits For Work, for the Weekend or for your Casual Everyday Look
Weekend Shopping and Lunch with the Girls or a Casual Business Look, you decide how you are going to wear the new Yellow and Gray Spring Trend Colors.
Here is a fresh Casual Look for the 50 Plus Woman who loves bright colors and stylish trends.
- This Classic Long Blazer is updated with a matching wrap-around waist belt. High Quality Fabric and Lining and front button. Personally I think that all women over 50 look best wearing this gray jacket with bright colors and a minimalist look.
- Soft stretch Marylin Straight Leg Jeans , a must-have essential in a 50+ wardrobe. Creating a streamlined silhouette with lift-tuck technology to flatten the tummy a bit and lift the rear, these jeans are very flattering.
- The Rib Turtleneck Cap Sleeve top is very popular amongst many women over 50. This cute short-sleeved Top is also available in different vibrant colors.
Spring / Summer Trendcolors 2021
Ultimate Gray, calm and serene with a touch of classic elegance. The neutral shade is ideal for a capsule wardrobe and can be upgraded with all colors ranging from black, white to bright.
- Women’s Cozy Scarf Pashmina in this years Trendcolors. Ideal for colder mornings or nights.Wrap the shawl freely around any outfit and it will keep you warm. The over-sized poncho design is the new trending fashion statement of the season. A Must-Have in every woman’s wardrobe, available in many colors.
- Ok I admit, yellow Sling Back Pumps might not have been on our must-have list this year, but I absolutely love these. Picture your tanned legs in this bright color this summer and don’t event hink twice. Just go get them.
- Now this is my ultimate all-time favorite Converse Sneaker in ‘Bold Citron’. There is no age limit to wearing Converse Sneakers or sneakers in general. They will be sold out soon, I am convinced. HURRY!
Are bright and colorful accessories age appropriate?
Aren’t they? I really don’t know!
I am a firm believer of not looking trashy, no matter what colors we wear and love. It is not about colors, it is about style and how we wear our outfits and matching accessories. Women over 50 wear what they want, some discover a completely new style and look with age and some do not. Whatever your style is, feel comfortable in your outfit. That’s all!
- Casual sparkling Diamond Shoulder Bag in silver.
- These Retro Ombré Sunglasses in a sunny bright frame and stylish shape matches the fresh look this Spring has to offer. A fun addition to you 2021 accessories.
- The Casual BackPack in this sunny yellow is you perfect must-have for your long weekend away or girls weekend trip.
Fresh, Vibrant Colors brighten our Mood and Lift Our Spirit
Yellow is definately a color I haven’t worn in many years, I remember when I was a teen I knitted a purple and yellow sweater. Looking back, that was quite a stunning color combination. Will need to try it!
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.