How to Wear Sage Green in a Feminine Look After 50
I really have no idea why I don’t wear Sage Green more often. While styling this look for my beautiful 50+ readers, I realized that I absolutely love love love this soft and feminine color. I really think this soft green suits all skin tones and hair color. Here is an ageless outfit inspiration on how to wear Sage Green in a Feminine Look After 50
How women over fifty wear a casual denim look by mixing soft flowing silky fabrics with wool cardigans and a good pair of best fitting Denims is definately a look we should consider this season.
For a casual daytime spring look on cooler days you can wear this outfit as a business look with the sage green Knit Cardigan and for the After-Work Drinks we would just wear the white Blazer Dress over the Bodysuit and add accessories such as a statement Necklace and matching Earrings to add some color and shape outlining your outfit.
Use the Shopping Links to Buy this popular Fashion Look for Stylish Women over 50.
The Perfect Outfit for 50 Plus Working Women Who Enjoy Looking Stylish and Trendy in Business Wear with a Touch of Casual Chic
Business Wear can vary from casual to elegant, depending what exactly the job is. I was in an office job working as an Event and Marketing Manager for many years. I would have worn this look for business meetings, location checks and just a day at the office, with an Evening Look for the After Work Dinner Meetings.
- What I like most about this soft flowing Bahia Tie Front Blouse is the tie front closure. Women over 50 don’t need to wear frumpy blouses loosen up and wear something soft and sexy once in a while.
- You don’t need to wear this bodysuit under the tie blouse, but I would. This sleek and sexy Lace Cowl Neck Thong Bodysuit is easy to wear with its adjustable spaghetti straps and soft satin fabric.
- I am obsessed with these Light Wash Split Hem Jeans. So flattering and very popular jeans amongst women over 50. Available in many colors such as black, different blues and washed pink.
You can easily transform this Casual Daytime Everday or Business Look into an Evening Outfit.
Women over 50 create their own modern fashion style with warm and soft tones and are not afraid to add some pizzazz to their look to highlight their unique style. Read on..
- I love the idea of a day look that can be turned into an after-work-drinks-look without much a-do. This white Blazer Dress with Chiffon sleeves can of course also be worn just over the Bodysuit. But 50+ Women know that, right!
- This comfy stretch knit Sage Green Off-the-Shoulder Cropped Cardigan with its feminine neckline completes this young at heart trend look.
- Get this look that’s totally on-trend with the Lulus Lorena Sage Green Pointed Toe Slides! Faux leather covers the upper side of these stylish, slide-ons. These flats look great dressed down with jeans for your everyday look.
What's The Occasion? It doesn't have to be an occasion to wear accessories
Accessories are the ultimate fashion pieces that every woman needs to pimp an outfit. You can’t have enough different accessories like necklaces and earrings or bracelets and you have unlimited possibilities to make the same outfits different by the variety.
- Another gorgeous Ray-Ban Design, these Polarized Round Sunglasses with a slim goldtoned frame add that personal style to your unique look.
- The simple elegance of this one-shoulder styled Small Handbag speaks for itself. The answer to how to wear a ladylike ageless look but still being trendy and not outdated.
- The Bamboo Buckle Belt with stretch and a comfortable fit fits perfectly to your favorite denims.
Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize, Dress it Up or Dress It Down...
- This nickel and lead free Statement Necklace and Earring Set is one of my favorite jewelry sets, available in many colors, check it now, you might need other colors. It’s affordable costume jewelry. This jewelry set comes in a gift box, maybe a small gift for a friend.
- Teardrop Sage Green Earrings, a color a lot of us don’t have in our jewelry box. Yet!
- This stunning Ralph Lauren Peridots Pink Sapphire Diamond 18 Karat Gold Necklace is beyond my personal budget limit, but isn’t it just absolutely beautiful? I grew up in South Africa and the beads remind me of the handcrafted jewelry there.
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.