How Women Over 50 Look Terrific in Jeans
Why some 50+ Women are successful at choosing at least one feminine item to wear with her Jeans and why we absolutely marvel at the outcome. How Women Over 50 Master the Jeans Trend Look simply by complementing a casual look with a feminine piece to create a totally effortless style, I’m happy to show you here with this leisurely outfit creation.
We are so used to just throwing on a tshirt and jeans, that we have almost forgotten that a jeans outfit can be striking, if worn correctly. I actually like wearing jeans with a tshirt, but it shouldn’t be sloppy, or at least if you want that sloppy look, make sure to show that it is wanted and it has your signature on it. Does that even make sense? Sometimes I just get caught up and ramble on in non-sense making blabla. That’s me!
How can I look stylish at 50? See the effortless look I created here, which is really one of my favorite jeans styles as it sports not only a swell touch with this dashing Bodysuit but also with the Accessories added. Combined with a Faux Leather Moto Jacket and a Baseball Cap in Distressed Denim and accessorized with Oval Hoop Earrings and Cute Cat Eye Sunglasses, you will create a modern, timeless and ageless look around which even the youth will envy you .:-)
Jeans are probably the most popular worn fashion items since they were invented in 1871 and patented in 1873 by Jacob W. Davis and Levi Strauss & Co. Back then women didn’t wear denims though, this changed in the 1960s, and I am so glad times have changed, aren’t you?
Here are the Shopping Links for Your Uncomplicated and Affordable Casual Jeans Look for Women Over 50.
One Jeans Look, Many Possibilities to Wear this to.
I really try not to dress frumpy and sloppy anymore, I had some bad times when I couldn’t be bothered and I just grabbed anything to wear. ( I still do sometimes). However, I actually like dressing up to look and feel good nowadays and I enjoy chosing my outfits with care and love the idea of being able to mix and match due to my capsule wardrobe. That doesn’t mean I doll up everytime I go to the grocery store, but I do make an effort not to look like a rag.
- White Faux Leather Moto Jacket – you might have one of these really cool Moto Jackets in your wardrobe already, they are timeless, but incase you don’t, this moto jacket is such a highlight matched to your jenas look.
- Straight Leg Jeans – I have mentioned these straight leg jeans pretty often, jeans must fit your body shape to look good on you, and these are my personal favorite jeans.
- Renaissance Graphic Bodysuit – This is so feminine and when matched with jeans and a moto jacket you can do not wrong with this pastel bodysuit.
Casual but Swell is a Girls Best Friend! How Women Over 50 Master the Jeans Trend Look
Those of you who have been reading my blog will have noticed that I absolutely adore headgear, yep. I literally revel when I gain yet another hat, cap, bakerboy cap, beanie etc. Oh, and I got similar Combat Ankle Boots from my hubby recently. Get them, you will be overjoyed, they match not only with jeans but also with skirts, maxi dresses, leggings. etc. Love,Love, Love
- Soft Knit Rib Crop Top – depending on were you live, the layered look is a must in Spring and Fall Seasons. I often just tie this around my waist, just in case.
- Women’s Lace-Up Chunky Stacked Block Heel Combat Ankle Boot – not just trendy but also very comfy.
- Distressed Denim Cap Baseball Style – I love wearing caps and any type of headgear in general, not only on bad hair days. I think they look so up-to-date.
Small Crossbody Bags and Fun Accessories
- Kate Spade Crossbody Bag as much as I love my totes, I often just take a smaller crossbody bag to, just to drop my most essential stuff into, like my phone, lipstick, purse.
- Cat Eye Fun Sunglasses– oh yes, I am freaking for cateye glasses, I don’t care if they cost $10 or $ 100.
- Sterling Silver Oval Hoop Earrings I mostly wear hoop earrings, these oval hoop earrings are awesome with their unusual shape.
Lunch? Night Out? Shopping? Party? Work?
Whatever the occasion, this casual look with the cool Moto Jacket (with best customer reviews) combined with the soft pastel color and Renaissance design of the Bodysuit and the pastel Knit Cardigan Crop Top is a cozy and cute variation on how to style jeans without being either overdressed or old fashioned.
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.