How Women Over 50 Wear the Ultimate Classy Look
How Women Over 50 Wear the Ultimate Classy Look was quite a challenge to create.
Because after I finished creating this look I realized that I chose a mix of rather expense items and then added accessories that are normal priced. So what is the big deal? Well I guess that women over 50 who can afford really expensive clothing might not wear strap up sandals for $55.
However I have decided that occassionally I will just create a Look that inspires me without caring about the price of the items. It really just goes to show that a high class look doesn’t have to break your budget.
Of course, tastes and dress styles differ, but I am always looking for and creating new looks that are not only age appropriate but also classy, modern and with a touch of sexy to fit the everyday and business life.
I have added Shopping Links for this Exclusive and Classy Look created for the Women Over 50 who are fortunate enough to wear expensive clothing.
Perfect Outfit for a Lunch Date, Work Outfit, Weekend Shopping Day, Drinks with the Girls or with your Partner, turn heads with this exclusive look in soft neutral colors. All these clothing items can be a part of our much loved capsule wardrobe, don’t you think?
- Cooke Leather Dickey Blazer I can’t even begin to describe this Blazer, I absolutely love it. The ultimate classic piece you really need to level up your wardrobe with. It is pricy, but isn’t it just stunning?
- Viscose-Silk Flared Suiting Trousers With the high folded button waist and flared mid-calf length in this trendy tan color, you can wear these trousers with a V-Neck Blouse with tie Knot or Striped T-Shirt, and your outfit will never stop looking classy.
- Lace Cowl Neck Bodysuit is a popular and comfortable all time favorite. Many women adore wearing this soft and feminine look under a Blazer or Cardigan.
Cute Micro Bag with Sexy Strap Sandals and a Trendy Belt Bag.
I know, we all have so many bags, shoes and all sorts of accessories in our wardrobe and we don’t NEED new stuff. But, every so often there is something that catches your eye and you just scroll on and pretend you didn’t see it. Can you now??
- Micro Crossbody Bag in Luxe Leather this 7″W x 6″H x 3″D; 19″ strap length (approx.) Made in Italy. How can we not want this little bag,
- Strappy Lace Up High Heel SandalsI am obsessed with strap and lace-up sandals. These are just normal priced, which I cant say for the rest of the items I chose for this look, but they go so well with the look.
- At the moment I love Belt Bags just added to your outfit and worn waist high, no matter if you are already carrying a bag with you. They are trending but timeless really.
Whatever The Occasion, A Silk Scarf Can Be Added, Always!
- Classic Panama Hat easy to wear matching this outfit perfectly, but also available in many colors.
- Satin Scarf with a silk feeling, available in many colors.
- Sunglasses no matter what style, shape or color you prefer your sunglasses to be , they do add glam to every outfit, sunny days are so uplifting…
Dress It Up Or Dress It Down... It's So Easy to Style up Your Outfit With Affordable Accessories
I hope you enjoyed this Blogpost.
I only show looks I love and wear myself, all looks and styleguides are created by me, based on my personal ideas and my own opinions only. I would love to meet you on Instagram @justfiftyplus.style or on Pinterest @justfiftyplus
Have a Magical Day
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, if you click on or purchase through certain links, I may receive a small commission which does not have an effect on the price you pay for the item.